You can now listen to sermons from our church online or download them to your own player.
- 7 April 2018 - Acts 1 - Roger Bray - 10:45 - Audio
Roger Bray begins the series 'Unfinished' which will explore the first 11 chapters of Acts and ask the question 'What is Jesus doing now?'
- 1 April 2018 - Easter Sunday - John 11:17-27 - Mike Hastie - CiG - Audio
Mike Hastie considers how the resurrection is not simply wishful thinking but reasonable and how it can influence our outlook and response to life.
- 29 March 2018 - Good Friday - John 19 - David Hohne - Audio
David Hohne explores the tragedy and hope of Good Friday from John 19.
- 24 March 2018 - Released - Luke 24:44-53 - Roger Bray - Combined Service - Audio
Roger Bray preaches at a combined service on how deeper captivation with Jesus Christ leads to going public with the good news of forgiveness.
- 17 March 2018 - Go Public - 1 Peter 2-3 - Roger Bray CiG - Audio
Roger Bray completes the second week of the 2018 vision series looking at what it looks like to go public as a Christian from 1 Peter.
- 10 March 2018 - Go Deeper - John 13:1-20 - Roger Bray - CiG - Audio
Roger Bray begins the first of two vision weeks considering how as God's precious people we might go deeper in our relationships with each other through Christ's power.
- 4 March 2018 - Relationships - Colossians 3:18-4:18 - Roger Bray - CiG - Audio
Roger Bray concludes the series on Colossians considering how the Lordship of Christ plays out in all the relationships in the life of a believer.
- 24 February 2018 - Clothes - Colossians 3:1-17 - Matt Aroney - CiG - Audio
In Colossians 3, Matt Aroney considers how we can clothe ourselves with Christ in order to live out our most authentic selves.
- 18 February 2018 - Fullness - Colossians 2:6-23 - Matt Aroney - CiG - Audio
Matt Aroney considers the essence of biblical spirituality, the potential traps and the victory of Christ over sin, the flesh and condemnation.
- 11 February 2018 - Awe - Colossians 1:15-2:5 - Mike Hastie - CiG - Audio
Mike Hastie preaches from Colossians about Christ's supremacy and sufficiency in all things.