1. Pray that in this season in Chile, which for Michael and Jo feels more like hard work than harvesting, that God would make them faithful.
2. Thank God for the joy and humble reflection that gardening has brought Michael and Jo recently. Praise the Lord for drawing their eyes to Jesus and encouraging them with your faithfulness , even in difficult times.
3. Thank the Lord for the recent visitors to their home - a graduate from 2006. Thank God with us for visible fruit of their ministry and hard work, and for the promise of more.
4.Praise God for the many good works prepared by the Lord for the Charles, at the Centre for Pastoral Studies (CEP) and in the wider community. Thank God also for the way God continues to provide opportunities during the increasing Covid restrictions- Jo’s counselling and pastoral care online opportunities and reading the bible online with woman.
5. Pray for God’s protection and mercy in the (still) rising Covid-19 cases. Pray that Chileans would know God's hope and comfort as these cases lead to increased restrictions and further decimating the poorer sectors of society still reeling from the social unrest of last year. Thank him for giving Michael and Jo good health, and for the freedom to exercise
6. Returning back to Chile looks very different than anticipated. Covid has meant that Jo and Michael's kids can’t visit in July and thet are unsure if a trip home in December is possible. This has made Australia and loved one’s feel even further away, but lately God has been reminding them he is near and very much cares.
Use the left and right arrows to toggle for how you can go deeper in supporting Michael and Jo