1. Thank God for the euFOCUS Prayer Night on Maundy Thursday (the day before Good Friday). The students were refreshed by prayer together, hearing of Jesus’ loving service in washing his disciples’ feet (John 13) and being served dinner by Christian sisters and brothers from a student leader’s church.
2. Praise God for the local and international students who are keen to share God’s word with their friends – especially Cheryl, Tim, another Tim and Bek. Pray that God would strengthen them in his grace, especially in the busyness of study, work and family life, and that their labour in the Lord would bear fruit.
3. Pray for Chinese student James* and Malaysian student Barry* (*names changed) who are in an Explore group with Cheryl and me. Jerry seems very positive about the Christian gospel, and wants to share and discuss it with his parents, seeking their wisdom and life experience. Please pray that Jerry’s parents too will be blessed and transformed by God’s Word.
4. At our Thursday Night Come Home Dinners, we’ve started a series on 1 John. Please pray for wisdom and insight into God’s Word and the students we’re teaching, for Ben and the other euFOCUS Staff who are speaking.
5.Please pray for wisdom, discernment and prayerful humility as Ben leads the euFOCUS Team through the challenges of international student ministry amidst border closures, tensions between China and Australia and students’ material, emotional and spiritual needs in the ongoing COVID pandemic.
6. Please pray for strength and grace for the Lim Family as a family in a season of change.
Use the left and right arrows to find out how you can go deeper in supporting The Lims