1. Give thanks and praise God for the five students who became Christians this semester despite the COVID-19 disruptions. Pray that they would each be firmly grounded in their new faith and share it with others.
2. Keep praying that students who’ve been investigating Jesus will continue to hunger and thirst to know Jesus more, and repent and believe, finding rest and peace in him.
3. After such a challenging semester and exams and assignments, students and the staff are all tired. Please pray that they would re-connect with one another around God’s word and prayer in small groups and our weekly Thursday night Come Home gathering, to support, encourage and spur one another on in love and good deeds.
4. Please pray that many students will come to the EU’s Annual Conference (AnCon - https://www.sueu.org.au/ancon20) and be blessed by a good time together deep in God’s word, reflecting on God’s Unshakeable Kingdom. It will be held online this year due to COVID. Please pray that all the technology will work for the main sessions and faculty gatherings in the mornings.
5. Please pray for good health, healing and rest as Sian and the boys have all been sick. Give thanks for a week away near Seal Rocks in the upcoming holidays – please pray that it will be a refreshing rest together.
Use the left and right arrows to find out how you can go deeper in supporting The Lims